CALKINS LAW OFFICES
Calkins Law Offices provide complete, professional legal services in Monroe, Michigan and surrounding southeastern Michigan counties. Clients are helped by an excellent team approach to assist in making informed decisions and to discover creative solutions to their disputes. With experience in the practice of law of Divorce, Mediation, Child Custody, Child Support, Adoption, Criminal Law, Probate, and Civil Litigation, we are able to provide you with the advice, counsel and representation you need.
WE ARE A FULL-SERVICE LAW FIRM Call us at 734.240.0009
Criminal law involves prosecution of a person by the government for an act classified as a crime. The state, through a prosecutor, initiates the suit. Persons convicted of a crime may be incarcerated, fined, or both.
Divorce is never an easy decision to make, especially when there are children involved. Calkins Law Offices provides trusted and caring legal representation to assist you through the process.
Mediation and arbitration can be mandated by contract or court rules, depending on what and how much is in dispute or if going to mediation/arbitration is voluntarily agreed upon by the parties.
Family Law deals with legal problems arising from family relationships involving a husband and wife, parent, child, This includes civil controversies arising from those relationships.
We provide experienced legal representation to those who claim to have been injured, physically or psychologically, as a result of the negligence or wrongdoing of another person, company, government agency, or other entity.
Experienced & Professional
We are a Full Service law firm dedicated to serving the interests of our clients and maintaining professional ethics. Call us at 734.240.0009 for a free consultation.
- Man convicted of killing elderly Michigan couple March 11, 2014
- Cabrera 2 homers leads Tigers over Cards 17-5 March 11, 2014
- Michigan's Nik Stauskas Big Ten Player of Year March 11, 2014
- Monday night scoreboard March 10, 2014
- Michigan man's ear partially bitten off, girlfriend charged March 10, 2014
- Monroe News Minute - March 10, 2014 March 10, 2014
- Women are wonderful gifts and we must keep them safe March 10, 2014
- Winter storm watch issued for Monroe County MI March 10, 2014
- Police looking into leads on missing hockey player March 10, 2014
- Michigan event challenges eaters with 20-foot bratwursts March 10, 2014