CALKINS LAW OFFICES
Calkins Law Offices provide complete, professional legal services in Monroe, Michigan and surrounding southeastern Michigan counties. Clients are helped by an excellent team approach to assist in making informed decisions and to discover creative solutions to their disputes. With experience in the practice of law of Divorce, Mediation, Child Custody, Child Support, Adoption, Criminal Law, Probate, and Civil Litigation, we are able to provide you with the advice, counsel and representation you need.
WE ARE A FULL-SERVICE LAW FIRM Call us at 734.240.0009
Now With Two Locations To Serve You!
Monroe | Southgate
Criminal law involves prosecution of a person by the government for an act classified as a crime. The state, through a prosecutor, initiates the suit. Persons convicted of a crime may be incarcerated, fined, or both.
Divorce is never an easy decision to make, especially when there are children involved. Calkins Law Offices provides trusted and caring legal representation to assist you through the process.
Mediation and arbitration can be mandated by contract or court rules, depending on what and how much is in dispute or if going to mediation/arbitration is voluntarily agreed upon by the parties.
Family Law deals with legal problems arising from family relationships involving a husband and wife, parent, child, This includes civil controversies arising from those relationships.
We provide experienced legal representation to those who claim to have been injured, physically or psychologically, as a result of the negligence or wrongdoing of another person, company, government agency, or other entity.
Experienced & Professional
We are a Full Service law firm dedicated to serving the interests of our clients and maintaining professional ethics. Call us at 734.240.0009 for a free consultation.
Serving Monroe, MI and the following Downriver communities:
Southgate, Taylor, Allen Park, Trenton, Woodhaven, Wyandotte, Lincoln Park, Romulus, Inkster, Melvindale, Grosse Ile, Flat Rock, Ecorse, Gibraltar, Belleville, & Rockwood.
- Monroe County Police Calls - July 27, 2014 July 28, 2014
- Verizon launches rewards program with tracking July 27, 2014
- UPDATE: Drowning victim identified July 27, 2014
- Kids at the fair: A wild ride you can’t find on the midway July 27, 2014
- Cops: 'Spider-Man' slugged officer in Times Square July 27, 2014
- Best spots for selfies at The Monroe County Fair July 27, 2014
- Armed robbery reported at car parts store in Frenchtown July 27, 2014
- Severe thunderstorm watch for Monroe County July 27, 2014
- I-75 ramp shoulders to be repaved this week July 27, 2014
- Arson case under investigation in Bedford Township July 27, 2014