CALKINS LAW OFFICES
Calkins Law Offices provide complete, professional legal services in Monroe, Michigan and surrounding southeastern Michigan counties. Clients are helped by an excellent team approach to assist in making informed decisions and to discover creative solutions to their disputes. With experience in the practice of law of Divorce, Mediation, Child Custody, Child Support, Adoption, Criminal Law, Probate, and Civil Litigation, we are able to provide you with the advice, counsel and representation you need.
WE ARE A FULL-SERVICE LAW FIRM Call us at 734.240.0009
Now With Two Locations To Serve You!
Monroe | Southgate
Criminal law involves prosecution of a person by the government for an act classified as a crime. The state, through a prosecutor, initiates the suit. Persons convicted of a crime may be incarcerated, fined, or both.
Divorce is never an easy decision to make, especially when there are children involved. Calkins Law Offices provides trusted and caring legal representation to assist you through the process.
Mediation and arbitration can be mandated by contract or court rules, depending on what and how much is in dispute or if going to mediation/arbitration is voluntarily agreed upon by the parties.
Family Law deals with legal problems arising from family relationships involving a husband and wife, parent, child, This includes civil controversies arising from those relationships.
We provide experienced legal representation to those who claim to have been injured, physically or psychologically, as a result of the negligence or wrongdoing of another person, company, government agency, or other entity.
Experienced & Professional
We are a Full Service law firm dedicated to serving the interests of our clients and maintaining professional ethics. Call us at 734.240.0009 for a free consultation.
Serving Monroe, MI and the following Downriver communities:
Southgate, Taylor, Allen Park, Trenton, Woodhaven, Wyandotte, Lincoln Park, Romulus, Inkster, Melvindale, Grosse Ile, Flat Rock, Ecorse, Gibraltar, Belleville, & Rockwood.
- Microwave, six cases of beer stolen from Monroe Walmart July 25, 2014
- Monroe County Police Calls - July 24, 2014 July 25, 2014
- Pennsylvania dad charged after fallen dresser kills 2 toddlers July 24, 2014
- New Thor? Go back to drawing board July 24, 2014
- Monroe man shoots man, then himself July 24, 2014
- Attorneys: Five votes needed to end Monroe city manager's contract July 24, 2014
- Ohio State marching band director fired July 24, 2014
- Michigan runner dies after attack by 2 bull mastiffs July 24, 2014
- Toledo men arrested in thefts of Bedford vehicles July 24, 2014
- Dunkin' pushing cashiers to 'upsell' in afternoons July 24, 2014